Automated storage system MonoTower®
Thanks to direct access to the machine from its front, loading and unloading is performed using overhead crane or forklift truck.
Trays are located in storage column at guides leading to storage place mounted every dozen or so centimetres.
Thanks to modular construction of Mono- and TwinTower® automated storage systems, a single MonoTower® system can be easily upgraded to TwinTower® version.
Features of the MonoTower® system
- max. tray load capacity – 5,000 kg
- max. tray length – 15 m
- modular construction allowing for extension of existing system (i.e. change of its height)
- steering integration with ERP and WMS class systems
- system can be mounted outside the building
- flexible access points (access space at any level, loading stations at both sides of the system, etc.)
Advantages of the MonoTower® system:
- saving the storage space
- maximisation of use of available height of the warehouse
- easy and quick access to stored products
- easy and convenient loading of stored products
- versatility (max. tray load capacity – 5,000 kg, max. tray length – 15 m)
- possible integration with production process machines and ERP/WMS class storage systems
- in production – for storing components (i.e. rods or sheets) or technological devices
- in storing and distribution (i.e. pipe or section storage)